Appointments exceeding 3 hours (e.g. Color Correction, Full Head Balayage, Vivds Color Session) will need a credit card to book. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure you receive your full service. For spa services, we require you to arrive 15 minutes early if you are a new client. We recommend that you book your next appointment prior to leaving the salon so that we can be sure to accommodate your schedule. If you are 10-15 minutes late for an appointment, we will need to reschedule it so our professionals are on time.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles.
- Please keep all valuable items with you during your service.
- Please advise our staff of any allergies or sensitivities you may have.
- Our employees work as a team. If for any reason you are uncomfortable with the service provider you have reserved, another team member can be made available to you.
- No pets are allowed in the salon. (Except registered service animals.)
Should you need to cancel or change the date of your appointment, we request a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
Please note: You receive 48 hours' notice of a booked appointment. We require, at least, a 24 hour notice of change or cancellation of all services - this includes nail and spa services.
Based on the service booked, if you do not give a 24 hour notice of cancellation, you may be charged 20-50% of your appointment.
All prices are subject to change at the discretion of management. Pricing may differ based on the stylist you are with.
Tipping is left to the discretion of our clients. Gift certificates/coupons/vouchers do not include gratuities.
Methods Of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express as well as cash. We do not accept checks.
Products may be returned if damaged or are not working as advertised. We do not refund products or services - we will credit your profile for use on future services/product.