Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to ensure you receive your full service. We recommend that you book your next appointment prior to leaving the salon so that we can be sure to accommodate your schedule. If you are running late, we will do everything possible to accommodate you. If you are more than 15 minutes late we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles.
- Please keep all valuable items with you during your service.
- Please advise our staff of any allergies or sensitivities you may have.
- Our employees work as a team. If for any reason you are uncomfortable with the service provider you have reserved, another team member can be made available to you.
- No pets are allowed in the salon. (Except registered service animals.)
Should you need to cancel or change the date of your appointment, we request a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
Please note: a 72 hour notice is required for all extensions, Japanese relaxers and keratin treatment services. A credit card may be required to secure certain Hair and Nail services.
You will be charged 50% of the service price for missing your appointment without any notice.
All prices are subject to change at the discretion of management.
Tipping is left to the discretion of our clients. Gift certificates do not include gratuities.
Methods Of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express as well as cash and personal checks. We do not accept third party checks.
All products and services are non-refundable.